Sunday, October 10, 2010

2.35 am


Dear Allah, I seek forgiveness for every sin, I committed, about which, of course, You know inside and out, from the beginning to the end of my life, whether committed deliberately or intentionally, few or many, abstruse or manifest, old or new, secretly carried out or openly done; and for whatever wrong I have done I turn repentant unto You and beseech You to bless Muhammad and the children of Muhammad and forgive all my unjust acts I did to wrong the people (because they have rights which I have to recognize and fulfill) but You have full authority to forgive those wrongdoings whenever and howsoever You wish, dear the most merciful.

Dear Allah, I seek Your forgiveness for every sin that diverted me from the way to which You had guided me; or from doing what You had commanded me and avoiding what You had forbidden me; or from doing anything to which You had directed me, in which there would have been for me prosperity and attainment of Your pleasure, Your love, and Your nearness.

Dear Allah, I seek Your forgiveness for every sin that I knew myself to have committed, then forgot about or remembered, or that I had committed intentionally or unintentionally; and I have no doubt that it is a sin about which You will question me and for which my soul is held captive to You, even if I have become forgetful and heedless of it.



Amin.



No comments: