Friday, July 23, 2010

Beauty : Defined and Deformed - IBNUAZLAN

Friends, my words are not direct,
I made all these out of respect,
To understand you have to dig deep,
Please listen, don't fall asleep.

This is the truth, I'm not a liar,
I'm a student not a lawyer,
I observe life not like other people do,
So I'm going to take my eyeballs and put them into you.

Friends, I see an image of beauty,
Like an angel in disguise,
So hidden I cannot see,
So clear in my heart, not in my eyes.

It is not artificial, it is built in,
It is what you are and how you begin,
You are an art, God’s flawless creation,
So what is there to alter in perfection?

Beauty is what you are, you are beautiful,
No need to be fearful, instead be thankful,
Don’t fall for what the TV tells you,
Those are all lies, come on get a clue!

Models are skinny like sticks,
Photoshop can even turn me into Brad Pitt,
There’s no reality, only fantasy,
People are abusing the meaning of beauty.

Liposuction only sucks your dignity away,
Botox only makes you smile like a clown,
Breast implants only makes you sway
Just like Baywatch, up and down.

Costly surgeries here and there,
Don’t torture yourself, like some would dare,
You’re creating a disease and you’re looking for the cure?
Look at some celebrities, need I say more?

Beauty is what people spend years to find,
But to me beauty is already defined,
It is like a diamond kept tightly sealed,
Not for the eyes to see, but for the heart to feel.

And if you still feel the urge to ask,
What is beauty, Aiman? I feel like wearing a mask,
Well my friend beauty is with you, always and forever,
Just take off that mask and take a good look in the mirror.


love to read more? click here. :)

No comments: